Combining high ventilation requirements with clients’ comfort needs has been a complicated challenge for HVAC designers and installers for some time, and continues to grow.
In its 125th continuous year of providing quality, efficient, and reliable HVAC equipment, Reznor has successfully taken on this challenge by developing and presenting to the HVAC community a series of three uniquely packaged rooftop products that takes the guess-work out of what might otherwise be a complicated application.
In a word, it’s SIMPLE!
Simple to apply:
- One platform, three specific models to handle the range of space conditioning, high percentage outside air, and true makeup air needs.
Simple to specify:
- Easy online selection software can produce all of the information engineers need in one easy mechanical schedule format.
Simple to install:
- Menu driven controller with easy to understand setpoints and descriptions.
- Integral air flow monitoring and test modes from the control cabinet – startup is a “breeze!”
Simple to operate:
- Each model can be configured with options and control schemes to allow for meeting application needs while staying with a simple thermostat end-user interface.
The Platform 125 series of equipment includes options for 92% efficient gas heat, optional ECM fan integration for ultimate IEERs, energy recovery, and the flexibility and reliability that has been exemplary of Reznor’s success.
Contact G&P to set up a date and time to learn more about this product, or call us for a selection today!